Looking for an exciting career and passionate about making a difference in your community? RIBC is hiring!
Mobile Blood Drive Support Person
Paid on-the-job training is provided!
FT and PT positions are available with varied work days and hours.
- We take employee satisfaction seriously—and it shows: 30% of RIBC staff have been employed here for 15+ years, and nearly 50% of our employees have been with us for 10+ years.
- We’re all here to make our community safer and stronger: Surveys have shown the driving force for most of our staff is knowing you are making a difference.
There are many other benefits to joining our team:
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Life and A&D coverage and voluntary benefits
- Flexible spending account (FSA)
- Paid vacation and sick time
- 403b retirement: Employer contribution for employees who meet the plan’s eligibility requirements. Contribution percentage ranges from 2% – 5% based on years of service. Voluntary Pre-Tax and Roth Contributions up to IRS limit
- Shift, weekend andhoiday differentials available
- Exclusive discounts and special offers for hotels, vacation packages, theme parks, shows, sporting events, movie tickets, and much more through TicketsAtWork.
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee referral program
Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of the Rhode Island Blood Center to seek and employ qualified individuals at all locations and facilities and to provide equal employment opportunities for all applicants and employees in recruiting, hiring, placement, training, compensation, insurance, benefits, promotion, transfer, and termination. To achieve this, we are dedicated to taking affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified females, minorities, individuals with disabilities, disabled veterans and other eligible veterans. If you require assistance or accommodations completing our application process, please contact our recruiting department at 401-453-8382, Monday thru Friday, 10 – 4. We are unable to return phone calls related to checking on the status of job applications successfully submitted electronically.
If due to a disability, you are unable to use our online tool to search for or apply to jobs or you need special assistance or an accommodation during any part of the application process, please contact our Human Resources department at 212 699-5222 or email us at [email protected] only requests due to disability will be acknowledged via this method.
New York Blood Center is an equal employment/affirmative action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital/or parental status, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veterans status, or any other classification protected by applicable Federal, State, or Municipal Law.