Rhode Island Blood Center (RIBC) is a division of New York Blood Center — a national organization with multiple operating divisions known collectively as New York Blood Center Enterprises.
RIBC is registered with and licensed by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to collect, prepare, store, test, and distribute blood components.
RIBC delivers lifesaving blood products, pharmaceuticals, and a myriad of high-quality clinical, technical, testing, and consultative services to care providers and patients in our communities and globally.
We are an independent nonprofit 501(c)3 organization, inspected, certified, and licensed as follows:
- Drug Manufacturer – In State
- FDA Annual Registration Form
- State of Rhode Island License
- State of Connecticut License
- Maryland Department of Health Tissue Bank Permit
- New York State Department of Health Clinical Laboratory Permit
- Pennsylvania Dept. of Health Clinical Laboratory Permit
- California Department of Public Health Laboratory Permit