The Rhode Island Blood Center is registered with and licensed by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to collect, prepare, store, test, and distribute blood components. RIBC is also licensed by the State of Rhode Island and accredited by the by CLIA, AABB and ASHI.
- Drug Manufacturer - In State
- FDA Annual Registration Form
- State of Rhode Island License
- New York State Department of Health Clinical Laboratory Permit
- Pennsylvania Dept of Health Clinical Laboratory Permit (exp. 8/15/17)
- Pennsylvania Dept of Health Clinical Laboratory Permit (exp. 8/15/18)