Make a Financial Contribution
At the heart of our mission are our life-saving volunteer blood donors. Recognizing the enormous potential for generosity in our community, the Rhode Island Blood Center also offers everyone an opportunity to support our mission through financial contributions.
Make a gift today in an amount meaningful to you, and help provide important resources including:
- Supplementing operational costs to ensure safe, reliable collection, testing, and storage of life-saving blood donations
- Funding capital projects, like blood bus remodeling—a top priority in fiscal year 2022
Our Promise to You
- Your tax-deductible gift will be recognized with a personalized thank you email from our Senior Executive Director Beau Tompkins.
- You may dedicate your philanthropic gift in memory of or in honor of a friend, family member or organization. You may also choose to remain anonymous.
- In addition to blood donations, your generosity will also be recognized toward the RIBC’s loyalty giving society.
Adding your support is easy:
- Online using our online giving form
- Mail a check payable to the Rhode Island Blood Center to 405 Promenade Street Providence, RI 02908 Attn: Accounting Department
The Blood Center is a not-for-profit 501(c)3 organization.