Convalescent Plasma COVID-19 Donor Request Form
Thank you for your interest in convalescent plasma donation and JOINING OUR FIGHT TO SAVE LIVES.
While COVID has no proven treatment, it is possible that plasma taken from those who have recovered (convalescent plasma), which has antibodies against the virus, could help.
COVID-19 Antibody Test Results from RIBC
If you already received a letter from RIBC that COVID-19 antibodies were detected in your blood donation and you would like to schedule a convalescent plasma donation, call 401-453-8383 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please submit the form below if you meet the following criteria:
- Lab confirmed positive test for COVID-19 (documentation of positive test is required)
Positive test can be a nasopharyngeal swab or blood antibody test for COVID-19.
- Your symptoms have been gone for 14 days
- You are willing to donate plasma (donate up to 3 times)
All information provided will be kept confidential and will only be used to qualify you as a donor.
- Documentation of a positive test is required to donate. Positive test can be a nasopharyngeal swab or blood antibody test for COVID-19. RIBC does not have access to COVID-19 results. The potential donor must have these results before RIBC can make an appointment.
- Visit How to Obtain A COVID-19 Test Result For Your Patient to obtain a patient’s coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) test result.
- Patients who were tested at CVS can call the MinuteClinic Patient Support call center (866-389-2727) to get a new copy of the After Visit Summary.
- Documentation must include your full name, testing facility or physician, and date of test.
- When presenting to donate, donors are asked to bring a face mask or face covering.
CP Donor Registration Form:
* Required fields