Donor Rewards Program Rules
Donor credits accumulate from Jan 1 to Dec 31 of each calendar year. Credits are not transferable from year to year.
In January of each year, donors who qualified for the program will be notified by email or by mail of the rewards level they have reached for the prior calendar year. Instructions on how to redeem their rewards item will also be provided at that time. Once the redemption period is over (ends February 5), items will be ordered by RIBC and sent to the address the donor provided at the time of redemption. Donors should expect to receive their gift in March.
- Whole Blood Donations = 1 credit
- Double Red Cell Donation = 2 credits
- Red Cell With Plasma = 1 credit
- Single Platelet = 1
- Double Platelet = 2
- Triple Platelet = 3
- Level 1 = 4 - 5 Credits
- Level 2 = 6 - 12 Credits
- Level 3 = 13 to 24 Credits
- Level 4 = 25 to 35 Credits
- Level 5 = 36 to 72 Credits